- Boise Makes Another Top Ten List April 24, 2014I came across this article in the Idaho statesman on April 17th. We moved to Boise 3 years ago with […]
- Any Short Term Rentals Out There April 24, 2014Attention Builders!Do you have a client who needs a short term rental in the Eagle area. andnbsp;Take […]
- 7 Tips To Sell Your Home Faster To A Younger Buyer April 23, 2014Draw today's home buyers by appealing to their tastes, with these guidelines from an expert decorato […]
- Who Has Got Your Back When Your Credit Report Is Wrong April 22, 2014Who’s Got Your Back When Your Credit Report is Wrong.Published: March 19, 2014 […]
- Boise Makes Another Top Ten List April 24, 2014
Tag Archives: boise real estate
Mike and Jared welcome special guest, Brian Cronin, State Legislator from District 19.
Mike and Jared give the latest on local real estate, including “Real Estate True or False.” Do you know whose fault it is if a neighbor’s tree falls on your property? Listen and learn!
Mike and Jared welcome special guest, 43 Degrees North realtor Greg Boss, to discuss Boise’s new construction housing market.
Jared welcomes special guests from CBH Homes: CEO Cory Barton and Vice President, Ronda Conger.
Mike and Jared welcome special guest, Boise area property manager Matt Rubio.
Boise Real Estate Radio ShowMike and Jared talk local and national economic trends effecting the Boise Real Estate market
For the first time since May of 2007, Boise has seen a year-over-year increase in its home prices. Every other local market indicator has been steadily positive, so it was only a matter of time before home prices would start … Continue reading
Boise Real Estate Radio ShowMike Turner and Jared Cozby discuss the Boise Market
Critical Reads – Week of Oct 20th Boise Real Estate Is Now A Sellers Market It is a Sellers Market In Boise…At least that is what one National Publication is saying about the Boise Market. Inman News – is a leading … Continue reading
Scott Feighner with Colliers International joins MIke Turner and Jared Cozby to discuss what is going on in the office sector of commercial real estate. Click here to listen…