- State Of Downtown Boise Needs More Urban Housing April 15, 2014BOISE -- More than 28 major building projects are under development in downtown Boise, but city lead […]
- Home Prices Improve In 96 Percent Of Markets April 15, 201496% of Markets Better Off Than in 2010- - DAILY REAL ESTATE NEWS | MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2014- A new rep […]
- Subprime Mortgages Making A Comeback April 14, 2014Borrowers with bad credit were shut out of the mortgage market after the housing bubble burst, but n […]
- How To Find Down Payment Help April 12, 2014How to find down-payment helpHere's a look at assistance programs available to homebuyers and where […]
- State Of Downtown Boise Needs More Urban Housing April 15, 2014
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Jared flying solo today, welcomes special guest Clint Rogers of CK Rogers Remodeling and Renovation to discuss whether homeowners should remodel or sell, and components of green building.
Mike and Jared welcome special guest, Kelly Hendrix, to talk debt, finances, and what they mean to your mortgage (or future mortgage).
Mike and Jared welcome special guest, Boise area property manager Matt Rubio.