- The American Dream Is Homeownership Not A Tax Deduction March 8, 2014As of this week, I have been a homeowner for 25 years — and in the same home, too.In the early yea […]
- Are You Ready To Buy A Home March 8, 2014While it may be acceptable to snap up a pair of shoes on an impulse, buying a home requires thoughtf […]
- 25 Tips And Tricks For An Organized Move March 7, 2014Worried because you're moving soon. This really doesn't have to be a stressful, chaotic time. Here a […]
- Ripoff Alert Dont Pay Big Money For Property Deed March 7, 2014A company called Property Transfer Services is sending letters to homeowners across the country enco […]
- The American Dream Is Homeownership Not A Tax Deduction March 8, 2014
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Mike welcomes special guest Bill Zimmerman from Summit Mortgage to discuss mortgage options and foreclosures.
Mike and Jared welcome special guest Rick Bennett to talk about short sales.
Boise Real Estate Radio ShowMike and Jared talk local and national economic trends effecting the Boise Real Estate market
Mike and Jared welcome fellow radio show host and CBH Homes New Construction Specialist, Rhonda Conger.
Boise Real Estate Radio ShowMike and Jared welcome special guest: Fellow radio show host and CBH New Homes Construction expert, Rhonda Conger.
Mike and Jared talk Boise Real Estate…and Thanksgiving
Mike and Jared talk about what the changes in the Boise Real Estate Market in 2011 mean for 2012.
Mike and Jared’s show for November 4, 2011.
~South Boise Foreclosure on 1/3 Acre~ MIKE TURNER’S REVIEW OF 9581 HARNESS, BOISE: Brand spanking new Boise foreclosure. Hit the market just hours ago and I couldn’t wait to tell you about it! This is a bank-owned property in quiet … Continue reading
MIKE TURNER’S REVIEW OF 245 E. ROOSTER DR, EAGLE: This property is making its second appearance on the market, now at $546,500–reduced by $100,000. It’s a large country home on 3.5 acres in the vicinity of Eagle and Floating Feather. … Continue reading