- California Living Right Here In Boise Idaho April 18, 2014Are you moving to Boise, ID but are afraid you won't find that perfect neighborhood like the one you […]
- FHA Mortgage Insurance Premiums Too High April 17, 2014April 4, 2014On April 2, 2014, National Association of Realtorsandnbsp;President Steve Brown sent a le […]
- Cinco De Mayo April 17, 2014andnbsp;Saint Patrick's day in our rear view mirror, tulips have poked through planting beds and have […]
- State Of Downtown Boise Needs More Urban Housing April 15, 2014BOISE -- More than 28 major building projects are under development in downtown Boise, but city lead […]
- California Living Right Here In Boise Idaho April 18, 2014
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Mike welcomes special guest Bill Zimmerman from Summit Mortgage to discuss mortgage options and foreclosures.
Mike and Jared welcome special guest Rick Bennett to talk about short sales.
Boise Real Estate Radio ShowMike and Jared talk local and national economic trends effecting the Boise Real Estate market
Mike and Jared welcome fellow radio show host and CBH Homes New Construction Specialist, Rhonda Conger.
Boise Real Estate Radio ShowMike and Jared welcome special guest: Fellow radio show host and CBH New Homes Construction expert, Rhonda Conger.
Mike and Jared talk Boise Real Estate…and Thanksgiving
Mike and Jared talk about what the changes in the Boise Real Estate Market in 2011 mean for 2012.
Mike and Jared’s show for November 4, 2011.
~South Boise Foreclosure on 1/3 Acre~ MIKE TURNER’S REVIEW OF 9581 HARNESS, BOISE: Brand spanking new Boise foreclosure. Hit the market just hours ago and I couldn’t wait to tell you about it! This is a bank-owned property in quiet … Continue reading
MIKE TURNER’S REVIEW OF 245 E. ROOSTER DR, EAGLE: This property is making its second appearance on the market, now at $546,500–reduced by $100,000. It’s a large country home on 3.5 acres in the vicinity of Eagle and Floating Feather. … Continue reading